Sunday, March 1, 2015

Chocolate

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! I love eating it, drinking it, smelling it, and wearing it. Yep, wearing it, I love the Too Face Chocolate Bar palette, and I know that its kind of old news, especially with the new one out, the Semi-Sweet palette, but I like the original. You can do soo many looks with it, and it is the perfect neutral palette, perfect for every day. It has every shade of brown you could want, the only complaint I have is that it has no black, which the new one does, but it does have a super dark brown that is practically as good as a black, which is perfect for liner and darkening the outer corner. Anyway, as I said before I know its not anything new, but I love it and I love make-up so I'm going to talk about it. :) I actually think I like it better than the Urban Decay Naked palette, I have both and even though the Naked palette is awesome, and I love it, I like the Chocolate Bar better, because it has more mattes and more variety of colors in the neutral family, and it so easy to use, which is perfect for me, having four kids and all. Ok, I'm done gushing over it, its almost time to make lunch for the kiddos anyway. Ugh now I want chocolate, hmm might have to make a Wal-Mart run. :)


2 comments:

  1. your make-up looks awesome! and bold statement...saying you like Chocolate better than the Naked!! HAHA ITS LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN, BUT NOW i REALLY WANT CHOCOLATE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say I'm a rebel!! LOL ;) I want chocolate too, currently searching the house for it but no luck so far!!!

    ReplyDelete