Thursday, March 19, 2015

Nail Polish



 So I have always loved nail polish, I just think its so pretty and makes you look so polished, like my pun ;), every since I was a little girl, I have been amazed, although, I have never been that good with it, it just looked so blah on my nails, so after having my fourth baby I was like that's it, I am getting my nails in shape!! So I actually did who knew?? I finally got the shape that I wanted and the length which I still do play around with that, but the colors!! Sometimes I change the color like every other day, no exaggeration! There is just so much you can do, creativity abounds although I am not claiming that I have that much, but I try! Anyway, here are my favorite brands and some of my favorite colors, hope you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment