Thursday, February 26, 2015

Nap time = Fun Time

Nap time! What a glorious phrase!! A time to get dinner done, laundry started, the baby nursed a couple times and some baking done. However, in between that it's also some relaxation time, and for me relaxing means giving myself a manicure. So yesterday during nap time it was mani time!! I used the Sally Hansen nail polish strips for the first time yesterday and even though I only used it for an accent nail it was still tricky, however, after about ten tries and eight misses I can say with an almost certainty I got it!! I decided to go with white for the other nails and I had heard that if you use a matte topcoat in between coats the color won't be streaky and I tried it and it worked! I feel so smart knowing a 'hack' for lack of better word. :)

Also, for a quick potty update, Little Elf has taken to it like white on rice, he basically is day trained and now goes on the pot by himself with no prompting. Although we haven't had any success with number two yet I have no doubt it will come quickly. Baby Boy on the other hand, was not quite ready to be trained,
he was getting frustrated and is not recognizing the 'gotta go' feeling, so we will take a break and try again in a month or so because we definitely want potty training to be a good experience. Anyway I'm off to put the kiddos to bed and enjoy bedtime, another glorious phrase!!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for little elf! Your nails look sooo professional....omg talent girl. Your nail skills have improved in the past 20 years.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete