Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Day Out

Who knew going to the store could be such an ordeal, yesterday we went out to Target and Wal-Mart and it was quite an adventure! I have my own train when I go out, pushing a double stroller and pulling a cart, people are always commenting "Wow! You got your hands full!" To which I always reply "Yep, just a little." One guy actually stopped his wife to point out my train, not something you see everyday! ;) So of course while I was at Target I found the clearance nail polish and could I resist? Nope, in fact I got three! I know, I know!! I can't help it, I love painting my nails and trying all the colors, my hubby does not get it, he always says, how many colors do you need? And I say I don't know, how many tools do you need?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment