Monday, May 18, 2015

Summer Fashion Favorites

So I should put a disclaimer here, I am by no means a fashion expert, this is just my opinion on what I like to wear, pieces that I think are comfy, stylish and versatile. The jean capris that I talk about are from Target,  they are the Denizen from Levi brand and are $24.99, which I know is a little pricey but they really are worth it, if you are looking to invest in a piece that you can wear for pretty much most of the seasons. The white t-shirt is also from Target it is from the Mossimo line, and it is around $9.00, although it is frequently on sale for around $7.00. The teal skirt is from Ann Taylor Loft, but I found it on Thred-Up in the clearance section for around $8.00. The graphic tee is from Maurices and I found it on clearance for around $8-10.00, I love that graphic tee, it is so fun, it just livens up your look. The black sleeveless shirt, the patterned black and grey scrunched t-shirt and the dark wash jeans are from Express, the shirts were on clearance, I forget exactly how much they were, but the jeans are around $70-80.00 which is A LOT for jeans, but when I got them, it was buy one full price get the second pair for $20.00 and I have to say it was totally worth it, the most I have ever and probably will ever spend on jeans but they are the best, but then again they should be for that much!! The Mamma Bear shirt is from Loved by Hannah and Eli and they are $35.00. The blue striped dress and the teal t-shirt is from the Merona line at Target, I got them on sale, the dress was $15.00 and the shirt was around $8.00. The black t-shirt is from Old Navy and it was $5.00. The red flower patterned dress is from Guam, but there are dresses similar at any store, I'm sure. Most of the shoes I talked about I had previously talked about in my Thred-Up video, but the brown strappy sandals and the gladiator sandals are from Target, the strappy sandals were around $25.00 and the gladiators were around $20.00 but when I got them, they were buy one get one fifty percent off. So that's all the information I have on the clothes, but of course if you are interested in any of the pieces I showed, you of course can get them anywhere you like to shop, that's just where I got mine for a point of reference. Also, there are so many ways you can wear a single piece, these are just some of the ideas I came up with, so maybe it gave you an idea on a different way to use some of your favorite pieces. I hope you enjoy and please tell me some of things you like to wear, I am always looking for good suggestions!











No comments:

Post a Comment